The Charles Hale House is one of Watertown’s “Grande Dames” built on and near School Street between 1890 and 1920. This careful renovation and major rear addition included all new systems and a complete cut renovation. Historical windows were restored and a complete rebuilding of the front porch with a new copper roof. The home had been abandoned for over 20 years and was the “haunted house” of the neighborhood. Line Company Architects were co owners of the development as well as design architects and headed up the construction and renovation phase.